I just fell in love with Hugh MacLeod this morning. The expose « Global Microbranding » is worth watching from start to finish (video link
hopefully coming here). Catch a glimpse of his straight forward, brilliant ideas in his Notes for Lift Conference on his Gaping Void blog.
A few quotes for the day:
- Create your Global Microbrand!
- Word of Mouth is dead
- Consider customers as smart and intelligent people, which they are.
- Business blogs create internal disruption.
- We’re here to find meaning.
- If a Savile Row tailor can handle a blog, anyone can.